Accessibility Statement for Moodle App
This is an accessibility statement from Moodle Pty Ltd.
Measures to support accessibility
Moodle Pty Ltd. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Moodle App:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Moodle App is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Moodle App. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Moodle App:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Moodle App is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Android and iOS with accessibility tools enabled
Accessibility of Moodle App relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Moodle App , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Moodle App:
- Colour contrast: Some remaining colour contrast issues relating to text because . . .
- iOS buttons: A button in the iOS version of the app visually labelled "All Sections"reads with assistive technology as "Section, main, landmark, combo box, list box pop-up, collapsed" regardless of currently selected dropdown. because . . .
Moodle Pty Ltd. assessed the accessibility of Moodle App by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- See https://www.webkeyit.com/accessibility-services/accessibility-accreditations/moodle-mobile-app/
An evaluation statement for Moodle App is available at: https://www.webkeyit.com/accessibility-services/accessibility-accreditations/moodle-mobile-app/.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Moodle Pty Ltd.
Moodle Apps Team
This statement was created on 14 July 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.